Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Noodles and Broccoli
- 1 lb. fresh Chinese wheat or rice noodles or 8 ounces dried spaghetti
- 2 cups broccoli chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4-6 dried New Mexican chiles each 2-3 inches long, ground in a spice mill or with a mortar and pestle
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons toasted black or white sesame seeds
- Kosher salt to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?