Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Happy Family
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|