Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Green Bean Stir-Fry
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 13 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 5 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) bottles black bean sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/40 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|