Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Glass Noodle Soup
- 2 ounces uncooked bean threads (cellophane noodles)
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons thin strips fresh ginger root
- 4 2-inch pieces fresh lemongrass, minced
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 6 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 jalapeno pepper, cut into 8 thin slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|