Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Garlic Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 15 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons Shao-Hsing cooking wine or dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 1/3 cups chicken stock
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|