Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Egg Noodles with Smoked Duck and Snow Peas
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce*
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 3 1/2 ounces snow peas or sugar snap peas, thinly sliced lengthwise (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 17-ounce (425-gram) package thin fresh Chinese egg noodles**
- 1 pound smoked duck, turkey, or chicken, cut into 3x1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced jalapeo chile with seeds (preferably red)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?