Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine (or white wine)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- 1/2 head of small cabbage (about 8 ounces), shredded
- 2 carrots, thin julienne cut
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 50 spring roll wrappers, defrosted
- oil, for deep frying (about 1/2 liter to 1 liter)
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?