Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Chicken Salad II
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 (8 ounce) can chopped water chestnuts
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|