Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Chicken Salad
- 3 1/2 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 1 head lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 6 ounces Chinese noodles, heated briefly to crisp
- 6 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|