Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup with Sesame and Green Onions
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry Sherry
- 2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)*
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce**
- 4 cups chopped Napa cabbage (from 1 head)
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1 14-ounce package fresh yakisoba noodles or Chinese pan-fry noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?