Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Broccoli Recipe (Gai Lan)
- 1 pound of Chinese broccoli (Gai Lan)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 5 whole garlic cloves, peeled and gently smashed but left intact
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine (or dry sherry)
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 inch of fresh ginger, cut into 1/8" coins and smashed with side of cleaver
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?