Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Broccoli Beef Noodle Stir Fry Recipe
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons Shaoxing wine, sake or dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch or cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 pound beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh or 10 ounces dried noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed and finely chopped
- 1.25 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 pound Chinese broccoli or regular common broccoli, cut into bite-size chunks or florets
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?