Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Braised Zucchini
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Chinese black bean sauce
- 2 Thai chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 4 zucchinis, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|