Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Barbequed Spareribs
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 71.5g|
|Saturated Fat 22.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|