Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Baby Back Ribs
- ¾ cup (175 mL) ketchup
- ¼ cup (50 mL) hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) dry sherry
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 lbs (2.5 kg) baby back ribs, divided into smaller sections
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 761kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 41g (63%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (41%)|
|Cholesterol 252mg (84%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|