Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Almond Cookies
- 1¾ cups (9 2/3 ounces/272 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (7 3/8 ounces/210 grams) sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1¼ cups (4 2/3 ounces/132 grams) almond flour
- 1 cup (8 ounces/225 grams) unsalted butter, cut into ½-inch cubes and chilled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ½ cup (2 1/8 ounces/60 grams) slivered almonds
- 1 large egg white, beaten
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 126kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 19mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|