Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese-Style Steamed Fish
- 1 1/2 pounds halibut, cut into 4 pieces
- 3 green onions, cut into 3 inch lengths
- 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 leaves napa cabbage, sliced into 4 inch pieces
- 2 slices fresh ginger root, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 cup water
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- fresh cilantro sprigs, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|