Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese-Style Fried Brown Rice and Vegetables
- 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 4 oz (115 g or 1 1/4 cups) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced, both white and green parts
- 2 tablespoons tamari (soy) sauce
- 1/8 cup dry red wine
- dash of dry vermouth (optional)
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, defrosted
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?