Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese-Korean Cucumber Kimchi
- 5 cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1/2 x1 1/2 inch sticks
- 1/2 cup sea salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili bean sauce (toban djan)
- 1 tablespoon hot chili oil
- 2 (4 inch) fresh hot red chile peppers, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced and crushed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|