Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 3 tablespoons Asian (dark) sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and gently crushed with the side of a cleaver
- 5 slices fresh ginger (each ¼ inch thick), peeled and gently crushed with the side of a cleaver
- 3 scallions, trimmed, white parts gently crushed with the side of a cleaver, green parts minced
- 2 racks baby back pork ribs (4 to 5 pounds total)
- 1½ cups wood chips or chunks (preferably cherry), soaked for 1 hour in water to cover, then drained
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1227kcal (61%)|
|Total Fat 63g (96%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (63%)|
|Cholesterol 265mg (88%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|