Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinatown Char Siu Barbeque Ribs or Pork
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup brandy, rum, or bourbon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Asian chile sauce or Tabasco
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger or minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder or minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons red food coloring
- 2 slabs baby back ribs, cut in half lengthwise through all the bones
- 1/4 cup honey or sauce
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?