Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup pure olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 serrano chile, thinly sliced (don’t remove the seeds)
- 1½ tablespoons red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley (leaves from about 1 bunch)
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 medium-size shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 142kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|