Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilli potato stack with squash & garlic butter sauce
- 50g butter , plus extra for greasing
- 4 tbsp vegetable stock
- 1 tsp each, thyme and rosemary leaves, finely chopped, plus extra sprigs
- 1kg medium King Edward potato or Maris piper, very thinly sliced
- 4 shallots , halved and thinly sliced
- 2 small fiery red chillies , deseeded and finely chopped
- 600g acorn squash , deseeded and cut into small wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 280g large chestnut mushrooms , sliced 1cm thick
- about 160g pack taleggio cheese , cut into 6 slices, then halved
- about 24-30 fried sage leaves, to serve (see know-how below)
- 1 shallot , finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 4 sage leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp white wine
- 85g butter , cut into small pieces
- tsp thyme leaves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?