Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilli pork with cucumber, lime & coriander
- 200g gochujang (Korean red pepper paste found in Asian supermarkets)
- 2 Granny Smiths , peeled and finely diced
- 1 onion , peeled and finely diced
- 6 garlic cloves , peeled and finely diced
- 1 large orange , juice and zest
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- a pinch white pepper
- a pinch chilli flakes , toasted
- 6 pork shoulder steaks , around 150g each
- iceberg lettuce
- 1 green chilli , roughly chopped
- 1 lime , juiced, plus wedges to serve
- 1 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 3 Thai shallots (or 2 normal shallots), peeled and sliced
- a few sprigs coriander
- 1 cucumber , halved lengthways, seeds removed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?