Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilli coconut pork with vegetable noodle salad
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 pork fillet , weighing about 400g/14oz, sliced into finger-thick strips
- 1 tbsp Madras curry paste
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 200ml carton coconut cream
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 200g medium or thin noodles
- 2 x 200g bags washed and ready-to-cook vegetable medley (we used beans, broccoli, carrot and baby corn mix)
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- zest and juice 1 lime
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?