Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilli beef with broccoli & oyster sauce
- 500g rump steak , sliced into thin strips
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- large pinch five-spice powder
- 2 tbsp shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 red chilli , sliced into thin rings
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 peppers , seeded and cut into uneven chunks
- 150g tenderstem broccoli , trimmed into finger length pieces
- 200ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- rice or noodles , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?