Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Zucchini Soup with Lemon-Cumin Shrimp and Cilantro Cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1 pound peeled cooked medium shrimp
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 6 medium zucchini (about 1 3/4 pounds), cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro plus sprigs for garnish
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?