Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Yellow Squash and Leek Soup with Coriander and Lemon Crème Fraîche
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped leek (white and pale green parts only; about 1 medium)
- 1 teaspoon (scant) coriander seeds
- 1 1/4 pounds yellow crookneck squash, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?