Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Watercress Soup with Onion Cream
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large leek (white and pale green parts only), thinly sliced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 large bunch or 2 medium bunches watercress, thick stems removed (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/4 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, dark green part reserved for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?