Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Watercress-Spinach Soup
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 cups thinly sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 3 medium)
- 1 7- to 8-ounce white-skinned potato, peeled, diced
- 3 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 2 cups (packed) coarsely chopped watercress with some of stems plus small sprigs (for garnish)
- 1 cup (packed) baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped (for garnish)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?