Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Tomato and Avocado Soup
- 1 ripe tomato, peeled and quartered
- 2 large avocados - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1 1/4 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- cayenne pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|