Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Tofu Salad with Miso-Ginger Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- 6 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch-long pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 10 ounces firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium scallions, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1 medium English cucumber, cut in half lengthwise, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 small head butter lettuce, washed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces (about 5 cups)
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?