Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Thai Squash Soup with Yogurt and Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pound yellow crookneck squash, trimmed, cut into 3/4- to 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups (or more) vegetable broth
- 1 cup canned unsweetened regular or light coconut milk
- Plain nonfat yogurt
- Chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?