Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Soba with Soft Tofu and Soy-Sesame Sauce
- One 8-ounce package soba (buckwheat noodles)
- 1 bunch slender scallions, including a few inches of the greens, thinly sliced
- 1½ tablespoons white or black sesame seeds
- 1 carton fresh soft tofu or 2 boxes firm silken tofu
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce, such as Kikkoman or thin Chinese soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely minced ginger
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 325kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|