Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Sesame Spinach
- Coarse salt
- 2 pounds spinach, washed and stems trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons naturally brewed soy sauce
- 1/1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine (rice wine? I used white wine. tasted just fine)
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Directions1. Fill a large bowl with ice water, set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?