Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Seafood Pasta Salad with Ginger Yogurt Dressing
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Tabasco sauce as needed
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and cooled under cold running water
- 2 cups cold cooked seafood (sauted scallops, steamed shrimp, crabmeat, lobster, your choice!)
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into matchstick slices
- 1/2 cup chopped jicama (optional)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Directions1. Combine all dressing ingredients except Tabasco in small bowl and mix well. Taste and add Tabasco if needed to make it good and spicy!
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?