Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Salmon With Summer Tomato Salsa
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon, skin removed
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/2 Hass avocado, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|