Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Pea, Pear and Cucumber Soup
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 medium white onions, peeled and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 7 oz frozen peas
- 3 cups light chicken stock (if you want a totally vegetarian version, use vegetable bouillon) salt and pepper
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, cored, and diced
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp chopped mint (apple mint is particularly good here)
- Serve with pears, peeled, cored, and diced (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 429kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (86%)|
|Cholesterol 90mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|