Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Leek Soup with Lemon-Dill Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 1/2 cups thinly sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 5 large)
- 1 large russet potato, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon (or more) freshly grated nutmeg
- Fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon very thinly sliced lemon peel (yellow part only)
- Small fresh dill sprigs (for garnish)
- Salmon caviar (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?