Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Indian-Spiced Tomato Soup with Crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped peeled fresh ginger (from about 3-inch-long piece)
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 pound red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups chopped fresh fennel bulb
- 3 pounds plum tomatoes, diced (about 8 cups)
- 5 1/4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons (about) hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, picked over
- Thinly sliced radishes
- Chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?