Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Gazpacho with Lobster and Lime Crme Frache
- 2 yellow bell peppers seeded and ribs removed
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and ribs removed
- 8 large tomatoes peeled and seeded
- 1 red onion peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped serrano chile
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 12 whole black peppercorns
- 3 lobsters 1 1/4 pounds each, steamed and shelled
- 1/2 cup crme frache or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 6 scallions halved lengthwise, then cut into 2-inch matchsticks
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?