Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Cucumber Yogurt Soup
- 4 small seedless cucumbers - peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh dill, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|