Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Cucumber Soup with Soba Noodles
- 1 English hothouse cucumber
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Asian pear, quartered
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red chile pepper (such as red jalapeño or Fresno), thinly sliced
- 2 ounces soba noodles
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken meat or 4 ounces sliced tofu (optional)
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?