Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Cucumber Soup with Smoked Salmon and Dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 4 cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices (about 5 cups)
- 1 8-ounce russet potato, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 3 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3 large fresh dill sprigs plus 6 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon (or more) salt
- 1 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?