Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Corn and Red Pepper Soup
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) chicken stock
- 1½ cups (375 mL) fresh corn kernels (2 to 3 cobs) or frozen corn (see Notes)
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain nonfat yogurt
- Pinch granulated sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Hot pepper sauce
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped fresh cilantro, chives or parsley
- 8-cup (2 L) casserole dish with lid or glass measure covered with vented plastic wrap
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 149kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|