Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Corn Soup with Adobo Swirl
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion (such as Vidalia or Maui)
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from about 3 ears of corn)
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 cup (or more) water
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from canned chipotle chiles
- Fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?