Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Beet Soup
- 3 pounds small new beets, with their leaves
- 1 bunch scallions, including some of the green, halved lengthwise
- 2 lemons, cut into eight wedges
- 5 stems fresh dill
- 2 quarts Chicken Stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Sour cream, chopped fresh dill, and grated lemon zest for garnishes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 167kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|