Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilled Avocado Cucumber Soup
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 minced small jalapeno chile (seeds and ribs removed for less heat, if desired)
- 1/3 cup sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon cilantr0 (optional)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 6 ounces cooked shrimp or crabmeat
- 1 chopped tomato
- Directions1. In a blender, combine half the cucumber and 1 avocado with the yogurt, lime juice, jalapeno, scallions, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 cup ice water, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Puree until completely smooth. Transfer to a large bowl.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?