Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili with Ziti
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 16 ounces dry ziti pasta
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.7g|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 79g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|