Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili con Carne
- 6 tablespoons butter, margarine, or salad oil
- 6 medium onions, sliced
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 3 cans (20 ounces each) tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 cup beer or ale
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) whole-kernel corn
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 206kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 46mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|